The benefits of Financial Inclusion are multiple and varied. They include:
- Increasing the amount available for savings
- Increasing the efficiency of financial intermediation
- Allowing for new business opportunities to be more readily embraced because more income is available for this
- Increasing the amount of funds being made available by regulated commercial institutions while reducing borrowing costs
- Provides necessary access to a huge untapped market whose economic growth and development will ultimately contribute positively toward GDP growth.